Welcome to S105 Beginner's Guide to Paint It Simply Techniques
YOUR COMPLETE INTRODUCTORY COURSE TO OUR PAINT IT SIMPLY PROGRAM!
Paint It Simply is more than a painting style. It is built on hundreds of years of techniques passed on from artist to artist. Since we created this simple approach to painting and color theory almost 10 years ago, our techniques and looks have expanded dramatically. Each year hundreds of lessons are added to the program. Today, Paint It Simply has more that 800 lessons from several artists. Landscapes, Florals, Rosemaling, Wildlife and so much more can be created with these wonderful and simple techniques.
Several years ago, David developed a new way to approach basic floral techniques using pure acrylics. This year he expanded those techniques further creating some new pure acrylic foundation techniques for the Paint It Simply program. This class will take a beginner or intermediate painter through those acrylic techniques and show them how to paint beautiful florals simply. Most of these techniques and certainly the approach will be new to all artists. Building on the qualities of the Heritage MultiMedia Acrylics David has created new techniques such as "Value Shear", "1/2 Tone Shear" and used those with other techniques of "Negative Painting", "Optics" and so much more to create new pure acrylic looks for floral artists.
- 50 - video classes featuring many different floral compositions.
- Over 20 hours of Video Instruction!
- Video lessons on Color Theory and mixing included.
- Videos on Designing and Composition Skills.
- Limited 6 color palette lessons along with limited brushes.
- Downloadable videos for all paintings.
- Preparation and Varnishing Videos Included.
- Videos cover a large variety of floral styles and looks.